I've crossed oceans of time to find you."
- Vlad Tepes -
From the pages of the Scribe's Journal
-----------------------
It wasn't the first time she had slipped through my fingers. Nor was it the last.. as she wriggled free and ran down Thassa's shore line, taunting me to come and catch her. "I give you a wide handicap, Kajira! Do you think you can outrun me?"
"Ha! You talk big for a mere Thentisian!"
"Mere??!" I only snorted at her condescending remark, while littering the beach with my clothing. "I'll have you know that we Thentisians have been looking down upon Ar as a mere footstool for centuries! No... millenia!"
It was not until I gained upon her, that she turned her course out to sea and dove down under the salty abyss. I swam out a ways into the deep, and yet I rose again to the surface once my lungs began to scream out. She was nowhere to be seen though.. until moments later I felt a ring of teeth ensnaring me.. where a man ought not to be ensnared in such murky waters, where the sea sleen and the leviathan make their abode.
Yet it was no sea monster, but my lover. The mere Arian whose belly had swollen with my seed. I dragged her to the shore and filled her yet again with everything inside of me, until sand had lodged itself into places I never knew existed.
Late into the night, as the moons rose over the great sea, casting their irridescent sparkle onto the white capped rippling waves.. a thought occured to me. Several thoughts.. but one stood out in particular.
"What do you think holds the tide back? What keeps it contained?"
We spoke at great length on that subject as well as many others. I cannot even begin to fathom just how long we stood there, the woman in my arms as we pondered the sea that stretched out to the ends of the world before us.
-Return to Vedric>>>- >>>>
>>>> >>>> >>>>