A Willow Grows Askant
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
More than a month had passed since the metal worker made attempt to sever his ties with the seer. Although... it was never a clean sever to begin with, for he'd promised to see her ever so often. Every hand's end, if possible. And he had... twice. Letting the times between go longer and longer til a month had finally come and gone.

It was late in the night he'd let himself onto the Sarce Estate, with a key once given him by none other than Agamemnon himself. Skirting the rather vast perimeter of the grounds, he'd seen a spurious figure all garbed in the black of night, slip down the trellis from the upper level of rooms, only to run off to scale the far wall in the night.

:: A Page Torn From a Scribe's Journal ::


I can see by your sour expression that you do not find this amusing. But I tell you, I cannot stop laughing whenever it comes to mind. I am a simple man, and I do jump to simple conclusions. The woman hired an assassin to kill her companion. It was brilliant. Devious. And so like a woman! Yes... I was certain she'd had Agamemnon Sarce murdered and disposed of. Moreso when off the wall she stated he'd gone missing for ever so long.

No... you think I am insane to find the news of a man's murder amusing. But you have not heard the rest of the story yet!
 
Written by Titus, a Scribe of Thentis -Link-
-Return to Vedric-


0 Comments: