The whirlwind dance culminated when the Seer had openly invited him to participate in her frenzied dervish of the heart. Until Ignis chased his beloved Nereis to the corner, hungered like a ravenous beast he lept upon her and pinned her to the wall. She responded, clinging to the last of her cool nurturing darkness as she wrapped her limbs round his hips, swallowing his heated thrusts deep into her pregnant belly. Only to break in the release, smothering him with tears and kisses that beseeched.
"I do not think I can be strong," she wept.
"Then, my seraph... do not be strong."
"We both knew the pain and consequence that lay before us. But we abandoned ourselves to it irregardless. My Athamé did on occasion, weep before me and beg me not to leave her, tearing pieces of me each time she did this. And each time it made me want to pull her tighter into my embrace and empty my lust into her. She was beautiful. Moreso when tears spilled down her cheeks. She was mine and she knew it. We were bound to one another forever and she was no longer afraid to open herself to the raw things inside. And I was kind. Yes... I was... kind."
-Return to Vedric>>>- >>>>
>>>> >>>> >>>>