Burning>>>>
>>>>Thursday, December 1, 2005>>>>>>>>
I came to her shop again and again, finding reason to prolong these appointments. The seer was now and again rigid and non-conforming, reminding me.. or perhaps herself.. that she was entirely professional, while my own gestures were nothing of the sort. Was I rude? Had I.. trespassed? Most assuredly! And yet I had my justifications for being as I was with her.I touched her.. the way she had touched me, catching her off guard as the curled backs of my fingers slid beneath her concealing veils to trail along the underside of her jaw. Her skin was exquisite. Soft.. just the way I knew it would be.
Another time, her lips fell beneath a blind caress. And though I came close with temptation, I never did rip her veils asunder by force. Instead I asked to remove them. A request which she emphatically declined over and over again. More than once there rose a hint of irritation in her chastising words.
It was then that I took her by the shoulders, compelled to force myself upon her. And right through her veils I kissed the woman's generous mouth.. until I burnt us both.
I need you, Athame. Don't shut me out.
Written by Titus, a Scribe of Thentis -Link-
-Return to Vedric>>>- >>>>
>>>>
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> >>>>
-Return to Vedric>>>- >>>>
0 >>>>Comments:
>>>> >>>> >>>>